AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Got fuel delivery problems on Kubota tractor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

69zfarmer
Posted 7/10/2020 09:42 (#8365068)
Subject: Got fuel delivery problems on Kubota tractor

North Central Alabama
I got a M8200 that i have had about 5 years. Last year it quit on me and i never did figure it out. It was like it ran out of fuel with plenty in the tank. I changed fuel filter out and got it going after having alot of trouble bleeding the air out. And it has ran good up untill now. It is smothering out just like it is out of fuel.
Yesterday I changed the fuel filter again, changed the screen in the water seperator, drained both tanks and found no trash or anything in tanks. Put fuel in ran it at high RPM's and it ran fine cut it off and 30 minutes later it was smothering out again. Today i just got through making sure the vents are open in both tanks.
I just took the fuel line off at the filter and turned tractor engine over and the lift pump was working but not sure if it was putting out enough . Now i have the tank side fuel line it a container of diesel fuel. It will not pump when i turn tractor engine over. Could this no pumping be normal because rubber fuel it is not primed of air to the pump? Could the lift pump be intermediate not pumping or would it quit all together? How could i check the pump before i buy one.

(1-25 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 1-25 (full).jpg (119KB - 9 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)