AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Upgrade antenna or Ag leader system
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 7/9/2020 13:01 (#8363388 - in reply to #8362429)
Subject: RE: Upgrade antenna or Ag leader system

East Central, Nebraska
you should be able to make the agleader display bright enough. i often complain that they don't go dim enough. i would guess that is set on automatic and the trim level is set really low. just turn the trim up and it should take care of that.

i would assume that your gps your referring to is an old trimble/agleader ez guide plus. if all its doing is supplying gps then i would not think your going to a whole lot better upgrading to a newer gps. if you wanted to eliminate cab clutter and upgrade a little bit an agleader gps1500 can be had for about $400. if your wanting new that would be a 7000 and that is a waas only device. the 7500 is the upgradable antenna/reciever and it runs about $2100 on waas. you really need to decide which steering direction you want to go before making the step up to a different gps as each different route may require a different agleader gps due to age of the steering device you desire. i recently purchased an older miller nitro sprayer myself and am pondering which direction to go. i think i am going to try an ontrac3 maybe for the time being and see how that works.

the integra is still a great display, i liked it alot myself. agleader is running some pretty good promotions right now also to get you where you want to be on that sprayer. as for steering options the integra has the widest range of options for steering options to this date. the newer displays are restricted a little as the integra can go up to the newest steering devices and back further with the older ontracs.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)