AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If I were wealthy - my foundation would be
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Drilldo
Posted 7/6/2020 18:41 (#8357898 - in reply to #8357213)
Subject: RE: If I were wealthy - my foundation would be

Texas
Getting people loans isn’t helping them. Best way I have found to be successful in business is to avoid debt. My industry is rather small. Many of my competitors who used debt are all out of business now. It was great when business was booming but the first downturn wipes them out as the payments don’t stop.

Also being a business owner takes a certain type of person. Has nothing to do with education more with drive and dedication. I know plenty of very intelligent and highly educated people who couldn’t run a business. I also know a guy with no more than a high school education who runs a 100 million plus business.

The old saying about leading a horse to water but can’t make him drink is true. I am sure there are some people who have just never had the opportunity and if given it could succeed but I bet the majority that are in a bad spot are there because of their choices and lack of ambition. Call me jaded but I have tried to help people in the past and it ended up being a waste of everyone’s time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)