AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

NWPAfarmboy
Posted 7/5/2020 15:01 (#8355531)
Subject: EZ Guide 500

I have an EZ Guide 500. I am getting a message of "Low GPS quality" or "No GPS signal". When you pick information icon it says it it reading 8 or 9 satellites. I just updated firmware to 5.12 today. I have toggled between for accuracy and for availability and it does not change anything. I cannot start an AB line or start headlands.

We looked at cable and disconnected antenna and reconnected it. Antenna is a AG15. It did get knocked off the tractor cab before, but the exterior only got marked up. I hate to go buy another antenna if this is something else.

I cannot really understand that GPS quality is so low, but it is reading 8 satellites. This update added the satellite bar in the upper left hand corner of monitor. It only shows 2 bars.

It is in a tractor now. If we move it, the tractor image moves on the screen and speed is available. It seems everything is reading ok, minus only having 2 bars, but when I go to start headland or start AB line I am getting the low GPS quality notification.

Anyone have any suggestions? TIA
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)