AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kind of a depressing morning
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redoak
Posted 7/5/2020 14:43 (#8355497 - in reply to #8355070)
Subject: RE: Kind of a depressing morning

sw ontario
Jrditchdigger - 7/5/2020 11:53

Started the morning reading and watching some news. Altercation in Michigan where the white couple drew guns when they thought they were being threatened. As I watched the video it depressed me as the individuals On both sides were yelling one swear word after another, no love just blind hatred

If its the one at Chipotole in Orion Township I just thought at least 1 person ruined there life and maybe more and all because of 'pride' ....A Black woman with a child apparently got bumped in parking lot by a white couple and demanded an aplogy and started rant about racism....then when white couple was backing up too leave black woman bangs on trunk of car and white couple jumps out with guns drawn, black lady says she thought they were going to back into her......anyways , white guy was University Veterans pension fund administrator ,he got fired ,they got charged with a felony.......all because of 'pride' ....everybody we gotta let things go as bump could have been accident & just don't go pulling guns on people.....often best to just say sorry & walk away......if anybody wants there are many links/video google Orion Twp. arrest at Chipotole
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)