AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any Parents Doing Homeschooling This Year?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 7/7/2020 06:56 (#8358788 - in reply to #8354761)
Subject: RE: Any Parents Doing Homeschooling This Year?

just a tish NE of central ND
Some of my best friends were homeschooled.Life is good for them. (super results, but they also speak of struggles)
Now, I'm old and I don't know a darn thing about anything.
>>>>>......There are going to be some GREAT homeschooled kids and there are going to be some that just kept at home and won't get taught or learn a DARN thing and turn into vegetables, just like is possible in public education.One issue is that there won't be anyone around to try to work with those kids that fall behind and that the parents aren't doing their jobs with the kids.Lots and LOTS of parents wouldn't and won't be school teachers even if they tried and a lot of parents will keep kids home just to keep them at home but never teach them anything .NIX/ NADA/ NOTHING/... Its not just the public school system that fails our kids and their futures, it's the parenting and home front situation that fails too. EVERYTHING STARTS AT HOME!....... EVERYTHING!
Worthless parents can raise good kids but that doesn't happen easily or often. I'm just saying that those that struggle themselves to care in life will not have good home schooling results with their own kids.I just don't see how they could.
Covid did not turn most parents into home schoolers.

Edited by School Of Hard Knock 7/7/2020 07:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)