AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does anybody but me want to go to alaska every summer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

aray63
Posted 7/3/2020 17:31 (#8352037)
Subject: Does anybody but me want to go to alaska every summer

barry county mi
Ive got to go severial times and this organic farming got in my road. but we went back last august 2019 prevent planting , This year got all planted mostly twice not fun but I know their are many worst. Told the wife the other day Id like to drive up with the 5th wheel in tow. She didnt think it was such a good Idea. But I sure think about that place in june july august, it makes me feel like a kid ha ha . You know I dont even know if canada is even open so you could drive. Ive got to do some great fishing up there. I thought it was mostly over when the red were done on quntina at copper center . But no the silvers are coming in last of august in places They are even more fun to catch bigger good fight but they tear the heck out of equipment. but we sent our red equipment up last august. We always liked polmer the state fair is there and we were ther last year to spend a day at the fair 8 or 10 hogs a couple cows and some sheep and chickens alot of veg and they wait till the last of the fair for some of the veg to get in I believe as 14 days of sun makes alot of veg growth, The have a homesteader villiage set and watch the film they had one homesteaders it was very intersting and the native fruits are mostly ripe then and Your not suppose to eat the fruit. I figured why the hell not I tryed them all very different and very good they rilly didnot seem to care for the old man to test the wares ha ha spent a night there and had a couple days before the plane ride home and we foun a cople of rivers that still had some silvers in and a dog salmon the wife caught. Its the best for a old or even young hill billy ha ha archie ps met a guy from mi. but 40 years ago and he was a farmer and he was telling me about his operation and it took awhile for it to sink in he was growing whacky tobacco everybody that walked in seem to know him. I thing he got us tickets for something . they are like people were in the 50s and 60s good to be around and ask if you need any help just a great group not a very rich group maybe that is why they were such a fine group archie
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)