AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9 month results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Brassring
Posted 7/3/2020 21:14 (#8352404 - in reply to #8351108)
Subject: RE: 9 month results

St.Clair Co. IL.
I started to get my PSA tested O maybe 4 yrs. ago now (68) no history in family although my Grandpa died from bone cancer back in '57 I think and maybe this was a result of cancer starting somewhere else.
anyway last yr. my numbers started to go up, primary doc. suggested that I go see a urologist, he wasn't too concerned, retested in 3 months numbers went up more, so biopsy time, yea I had cancer again he wasn't too concerned so again three months test numbers doubled, another biopsy, went from moderate/aggressive to aggressive/aggressive (don't remember my Gleason score) I told him I want it out now!! he wasn't so sure but went along with me, well it turned out the cancer was in the upper part of my prostate, unusual according to him and it had moved out of the prostate, BUT he said the escaped cancer was in a area that was cortorized from a appendix removal yrs. ago ( it burst) so maybe the thicker skin stopped it there and they removed it, not sure, that's why I get tested every three months for now, as long as I keep getting a .1 reading I will be good to go. time will tell
for those that are wondering get tested it don't hurt and the sooner it is detected the better!!
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)