AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 7/3/2020 09:02 (#8351250 - in reply to #8351234)
Subject: RE: JP

dpilot83 - 7/3/2020 08:49

Holy cow, I have not been following market talk closely enough to realize JP was back!

I nearly started a thread at the lows giving the fundamental guys a hard time for running him off but thought better of it, lol.

Welcome back!

Hey pilot,
Hope things are well with you and yours. I am afraid you been a bit dry, guessing by the weather maps and some of the comments from guys out your way on Crop talk. Hopefully the monsoon season will kick in for you.. I posted a couple times over the last few months, and on cue, its the same old you were, wrong, am wrong yada, yada, yada. I really don't think people understand that without expectation from price, how are you gonna know if you are on the right track without failures and successes? Anyway, I don't frequent here very often. For some reason...maybe the powers of the universe sent me a message last night that I should got Market talk???, and of course right on top was JC's question. LOL. Anyway, not much to say, have no interest in "expelling" any excellence like others, so I will just leave it be unless I get another message from the almighty.

Take care and be safe.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)