AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wheat harvest with stripper head pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

olivetroad
Posted 7/2/2020 20:48 (#8350508 - in reply to #8350240)
Subject: RE: Wheat harvest with stripper head pictures

Kingdom of Callaway - Fulton, Mo 65251
Jon Hagen - 7/2/2020 18:57

We bought our first Shelbourne header, (CX72),used from a local implement co. It was missing one end shield that the dealer agreed to order from the folks at Colby for direct shipping to my farm in North Dakota.. I have had Sheetmetal parts shipped to me before from other outfits, the other outfits applied the shipping label directly to the part and sent it to the trucking company. The usual result was that the only non scratched / dented area was what was under the shipping label. When the Shelbourne side shield arrived from Colby, it was in a custom shipping box made from 1/2 inch plywood assembled using drywall screws. The result was the Sheetmetal part arrived in perfect condition with no scratched paint or dented metal. I will always remember the extra care they took to protect that part.

I'm not surprised Jon that they took the care to do that for you. They gave me their cell phone numbers to call with questions after hours, they loaded us after closing time, and they had every single thing I needed in stock! Great place to deal with.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)