AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Canada beats covid 19 down
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Huh?
Posted 7/2/2020 13:27 (#8349791 - in reply to #8349538)
Subject: RE: Canada beats covid 19 down

southcentral Minnesota
OntarioCanuck - 7/2/2020 11:05

But if I did not have insurance coverage I would not present to medical facility until I was deathly sick, knowing what it would cost me to be there.

And I expect you are talking about Covid-19.
Call it by the proper name and then you do not look bigoted
When you keep using names like that you are trying to blame 'those others' instead of doing something proactive to stop it.

Interesting, lets equate this being proactive to stop it to something we all know herbicide drift. Who is to blame when your good neighbors herbicide drifted on to your crops and killed them? Your neighbor said it wasn’t a problem because he didn't think it was deadly to those crops and so did an agency that is there to protect everyone supposedly. Why we don’t even know when he sprayed but it spread anyway. Now there isn’t a preventative or a cure, the only thing that “slows it” is distance but as others will find out in this world who think they have it under control will find in time it will spread again because even though they put up a fence and are guarding it its already there so good luck.

by the way since those are illegals are they counted as Canadians with covid or are your stats pristine because Canadians are free from covid?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)