AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No one WANTS to wear a mask, but
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

KevinM
Posted 7/2/2020 17:50 (#8350122 - in reply to #8348496)
Subject: RE: No one WANTS to wear a mask, but

SE IL
rank - 7/1/2020 20:42

Haoleguy - 7/1/2020 20:31

Wearing masks, keeping distance from others, and frequent washing hands is not difficult in my situation and important to do. I do not want to see anyone lose their lives to coronavirus or people losing their livelihoods because their businesses shuttered because this BS freedom to not wear a mask or keep their distance has allowed the virus to spread uncontrollably. Also think of the risky health situation that first responders and healthcare workers get into because of those that take the ridiculous position that they will not wear a mask. This is a weak position to take under the guise of I have rights. What about the rights of those affected by the self-centered habits of others? With regards to the flu there is no comparison of virulence and spread to the coronavirus. No one ever said that getting the flu is okay and not an important health issue. That's why each year there are flu vaccines and frequent seasonal reportings of outbreaks so people can plan. My guess is that we will see personal changes that will translate to better protection against the flu. Please for the others around you keep your distance and wear a mask.

Why would any society want to destroy itself to protect the weak minority?

Do you sell your best cow so you can afford the vet bill on the one with bad feet? Of course not. You become successful by breeding the good cow and slaughtering the weak one. Mother Nature is telling you what to do and you fight her. Why?

So by that logic if your mother contracted COVID-19 you would terminate her since she was weak and wouldn’t live much longer anyway. No sense in wasting money to see if she might get better. I mean the money could be used for something with a higher return.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)