AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No one WANTS to wear a mask, but
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 7/2/2020 07:00 (#8349099 - in reply to #8348183)
Subject: RE: No one WANTS to wear a mask, but

southern MN
Im not all wound up on the masks one way or the other.

As I observe society, I wonder how effective they really are?

I’d say 1/3 of the people wearing them, as I’ve observed, have them on their chin, or certainly not covering their nose.

Most people are constantly fidgeting with them. I thought touching your face, or a breathed in mask, puts the virus on your hands, and now anything you touch.

If you are at a restaurant, or a drinking establishment, I don’t get the point of trying to wear a mask between eating/drinking. It just doesn’t fit the situation at all?

I think in the clinical research in a trained medical facility a mask can sure help. Those professionals have some training, and access to fresh masks every couple hours. I do believe masks help in those conditions.

The population at large - I’m not so sure in those conditions, the masks can harbor and spread the virus more so.

I don’t know. I’m not against them, I just don’t see them implemented well enough to really do good?

Left to myself, I go in get my shopping done try really hard to stay more than arms length from others and get out. I don’t feel safer with a mask on me or on others, anyhow not by the way I see them used.

Wife is wearing one most of the day at work now. It doesn’t sound like it is working out well, similar to what I see in public. It’s just not something people are used to, or using properly.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)