AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No one WANTS to wear a mask, but
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 7/1/2020 21:37 (#8348633 - in reply to #8348614)
Subject: RE: No one WANTS to wear a mask, but

SEON
twraska - 7/1/2020 21:27

Ok,,,, let’s all go back to the beginning,,,, where we were told NOT to wear a mask by the same ‘experts’ now telling us TO wear a mask. What gives? Were they full of BS then? Or,,,,, are they full of BS now? Or,,,, do they really not have a clue and are are just continually spewing BS just to sound important?

What about getting it from touching your face? Remember,,,,, that’s one reason we were to avoid masks. How do I put one on without touching my face?

Furthermore,,,,,, where is the scientific research? Not only such things as of the mask works but others. Like, how long the virus can remain on surfaces, and what actually can kill it? Heat, chlorox, methyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol?

Exactly. I lost my reverence for these self proclaimed experts when I learned that the virus couldn’t survive on copper, silver, brass etc.. It became clear why the old generations were using brass beds, copper door knobs, copper plumbing, silverware, copper pots etc. All the new experts told us to get away from all that.

We know less about disease prevention now than we did 100 years ago.

Edited by rank 7/1/2020 22:25
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)