AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

No one WANTS to wear a mask, but
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 7/1/2020 20:23 (#8348434 - in reply to #8348409)
Subject: RE: No one WANTS to wear a mask, but

SEON
Illinois Steve - 7/1/2020 20:15

The disease is real but clowns like you make it totally political. You are afraid the disease will hurt Pumpkin Head therefore you can’t admit it is real and a bigger deal than the flu. We will be living with it for a long time because the idiots who don’t believe in it will continue to go about life as before infecting others after having contracted the disease while gathering in large groups. This shouldn’t be a political thing but both sides have made it so. I’m far from a far right winger like you and others but I’m not the bleeding heart liberal you and other morons keep trying to make me out to be because you are threatened by any opinion that doesn’t align perfectly with yours. I am still a Republican but several surveys say my beliefs align more with that of a libertarian. Never mind that though I know you aren’t interested in the truth. I can’t figure out if you are just so blinded with TIS that you can’t think straight or if you are just plain stupid.

“Clowns....idiots....morons...stupid”. I think that’s a name calling record even for you. Once you resort to name calling your argument is lost. You lost a loooong time ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)