AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For the mask proponents - research is not favorable
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

north1
Posted 7/1/2020 11:05 (#8347425 - in reply to #8347305)
Subject: RE: For the mask proponents - research is not favorable

North Dakota
I agree. There are so many variables that have to be taken into consideration it becomes impossible to prove or disprove a clear benefit. Washing hands is paramount. Transmission via fecal matter is unequivocally the most probable concern for spread. That is where large amounts of the virus are being shed and expelled from your body.

One thing that has entered my mind is the possible spread by hand dryers in a restroom. I have witnessed people washing their hands for a couple of seconds, sometimes not even using soap then drying hands. Does this aerosolize the virus and expel it into the air? Personally I wash my hands well with soap and dry them with a towel when available. If a hand dryer is all that is available I carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer and use it after I wash my hands. The alcohol helps evaporate the leftover water on my hands and I am not standing breathing in the swirling air from the hand dryer.

I have no idea what is the best protocol because the “experts” keep changing their tune and I can’t trust their judgement or opinions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)