AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (88) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rocker switch needed for Case-IH 100C
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 6/30/2020 11:03 (#8345169)
Subject: Rocker switch needed for Case-IH 100C

West Central Iowa
We are adding a couple of switched circuits to a customers Case IH Farmall 100C and what I would call a standard rocker switch does not fit the panel cutout properly. The cutout measures .875 (7/8") wide by 1.750 (1-3/4") long. The switches we have measure .810 wide by 1.450 long and will not fill out the existing panel hole. Anyone know of a switch that is a little larger then "standard"? Or maybe a bezel type adapter plate? We could order an OEM switch but everything we can find the label would be incorrect for the function that the switches are being used for.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)