AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (76) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is it - plow experts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 6/30/2020 09:05 (#8344934 - in reply to #8344901)
Subject: RE: What is it - plow experts

Chilliwack BC
Looks like I was wrong. Around here the jointer would be called a skimmer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)