AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

China’s Deep-Fake Data Comes to Light
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

minn gopher
Posted 6/28/2020 15:59 (#8341656 - in reply to #8341559)
Subject: RE: China’s Deep-Fake Data Comes to Light

Pine City, MN
jtpfarm - 6/28/2020 13:36

minn gopher - 6/28/2020 13:09

jtpfarm - 6/28/2020 11:59

minn gopher - 6/28/2020 12:10

north1 - 6/28/2020 09:34

So then you would agree all past presidents, with respect to China, have acted like children?

The biggest issue with China is American companies went there for the cheap labor. I feel not one bit bad now they have had issue with patients and such.

As far as other presidents, GW and Obama didn’t make it a major part of there presidency to get harder on China, which benefited The American farmer. China isn’t perfect but they have a lot of mouths to feed and we produce a lot of food.

No, the biggest issue with China is stealing US patents/products and not being obligated to follow the same safety/advertising/production rules as US companies.

those patriotic companies that sent there work over to China. I don’t feel bad. Maybe they are pulling out now. 2013 gauge wheel arms. Made in China. 2020 made in USA.

As far as forcing them to have a safe work environment, I don’t care. I’m pretty sure many on here piss and moan all the time about over regulation, but want China to regulate.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. China steals designs from directly from companies in the US without that company ever having any dealings with China.

The safety I was talking about was the safety of the products they send here. Such as toys with dangerous chemicals or electronics will a ground terminal on the cord but no actual ground wire going inside the device. They are allowed to scoot countless regulations on products they send here while US companies have to maintain strict adherence.

Its nice to see the change in the gauge wheel arms. Last time I changed them (7 years ago) it was the exact opposite situation.

Not doubting, Well maybe a little. How are they stealing designs on American soil?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)