AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Windows 10 updated on my PC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Mr.D
Posted 6/26/2020 08:26 (#8336970)
Subject: Windows 10 updated on my PC

NC Iowa
Had a updated installed by Microsoft last night. Said important updates needed to be installed. Went ahead and had updates put in. Took a long time for things to be installed. This morning went to my Excel Spreadsheets saved and all my Column colors were gone as well as my font colors etc. I have a spreadsheet for each year where each place I sell corn to has a high lighted color, split loads, ownership, contracts, etc. That is all gone now. Very unhappy that this was done with update. In exploring it more in detail, it appears that Microsoft said my spreadsheet is hard for others with certain disabilities would find it hard to follow. IT'S MY OWN SPREADSHEET FOR MY OWN USE ! They are suppose to call me today at 12:45 to answer my questions. I can see it for a office where numerous individuals may need to follow it, however I have numerous spreadsheets made up over years of LP gas usage, chemical pricing, chemical plans, seed corn/bean planting intentions and pricing that now have become almost useless. I probably can have the update removed and go back to a prior version, however they recommend you do not as you could lose information. What has happened already ? Will see if I get any help and post accordingly. Anyone else have this problem ? I might add all my font sizes have changed on some of my programs including AgTalk. Mr.D

Edited by Mr.D 6/26/2020 08:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)