AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4730 sprayer guidance questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

sri
Posted 6/25/2020 21:45 (#8336418)
Subject: 4730 sprayer guidance questions

nw pa
This kinda long but bear with me.

We sent the 2600 screen to be repaired to Ag express.. While it was gone we thought we would get a 6000 globe and use the autosteer.. The monitor had written in back when we got the sprayer that it had sf-1 activation.. But at the time we bought it, it had no globe so couldn't use it anyway. So trying to get ahead of the game we ordered the globe.. Well the dealer we bought the globe from couldn't get one here till first week of July.. Not the same dealer as sprayer. Anyway he was nice enough to let us use one till ours comes in.. We got the monitor back from Ag express and installed everything. Only to find out the monitor shows no activation and it was taken out (i guess) when we bought the sprayer. So Globe is now no use to us and we haven't even got it yet. Spent enough money for the same thing the raven cruiser has been doing.. Mostly this is all my fault for not checking more closely to see just what I got..

So now my question.. In order to make it run do I need to spend more money on card

I am old ,but new to any of this

thanks

life is a bunch of sequences
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)