AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 450 monitor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

iceland
Posted 6/26/2020 13:50 (#8337493 - in reply to #8337283)
Subject: RE: Raven 450 monitor

N.E. North Dakota
I am having similar issues with my sprayer when spraying chemical. Did a lot of testing according to Raven manual. Everything tests fine. Replaced pump, flow regulator, and one boom valve, hose, and even a different 450 controller. No luck! This morning I called the Raven company and explained my situation. They discussed my concerns and helped me out. They told me that I may have the correct voltage for the wires,but may not be getting enough amps. Suggested I hook 450 controller directly to batteries. I have used this sprayer for over 10 years with it plugged into the JD plugins on right side. Also have my sprayer hydraulic controls plugged into it and my GPS auto steer. Never a problem.

I will be connecting it to the batteries this afternoon. Hopefully it solves my problem.

Raven has great service support, do not hesitate to call them. I talked to Doug. Very helpful.

One other thing, if you had your flow meter and flow regulator off, be sure to put them back on according to direction of flow!

Doug
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)