AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

‘WINNING!!!’
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

LT57
Posted 6/25/2020 15:47 (#8335830 - in reply to #8335534)
Subject: RE: ‘WINNING!!!’

North Central, IL
When I look at the behavior patterns of the democrats the day after the election protesting,Russians had no influence on my voting decision, money wasted on the mueller investigation, Nancy becomes speaker and things got worse, trump failed at draining the swamp. He succeeded on exposing to this country who they are. Can’t have people destroying businesses, vandalizing statues and the news media being so one sided democratic I have to change channels when chuck todd appears. No features and benefits have been presented by the democrats as to how they can improve our country. They have wasted all their energy on bashing trump because they were pissed off because Hillary lost. Vote republican. We build fences to keep the cows out of the corn, walls to contain prisoners and that California slu- thinks the wall is immoral. Send the California idiots home at the next election and let them pull weeds out of our fields since they want to remove our chemical weed control in the Midwest could rant longer but the farmers know how to work and tend to business. Democrats trump is a Sunday school teacher compared to the garbage you have in office from your party
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)