AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

choice down $213.72 with fats under $1
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

dabeegmon
Posted 6/22/2020 17:59 (#8329909 - in reply to #8329821)
Subject: RE: choice down $213.72 with fats under $1

SE Manitoba
clicker - 6/22/2020 17:19

You 'might' make money - - - - but the market says today that you won't.

There have been some 2 months worth of reports on here of guys that have NOT made money - - - -IIRC the drop is usually between $200 and 300 a head.

How many turn can you do that and continue?
(More than 2 and I guess you've got some other real interesting ways of making money - - - - growing and selling marijuana isn't one of them - - - - a bunch of those growers are hitting bankruptcy here.)

What is the secret. 2 months of losing money, but plenty of posts of new feeding barns getting built, facility improvements and more guys wanting to get into feeding.

Maybe you can tell me - - - - I don't hear anyone that is in the game talking about a profit.
Spending more money - - - - - at least I've never been able to spend more more to make a profit.

Hoping its going to be so - - - - that to me is a recipe for $$$$ going down the crapper valve.
That's comfortable enough when you have it to drop.
Now let's talk about when the bank calls you in for a talk about your demand loans.
I hope that the guys spending serious money right about now have some stashed someplace.

Dunno what anyone that's spending is hearing - - - - but - - - - - what I'm hearing is that the uncertainty factor is through the roof.
Here - - - in Canuckistan - - - there are new banking 'guidelines' hitting beginning of July - - - - is there anyone that's even a little sane that believes that the banks are going to be easier on the small fry and even on the now quite so small fry?

If there is anyone here that really believes that - - - - I do believe that the nice white suits where the arms have these cute straps were bought in extra large quantities by the resident funny farms just recently so they're quite prepared for quite a large influx of new 'customers' as it were.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)