AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iPad storage choices?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 6/20/2020 22:55 (#8326569 - in reply to #8326254)
Subject: RE: iPad storage choices?

southern MN
There are a lot, most work pretty good. They generally have an app that they use for file management and to backup, or do file transfers.

I’ve liked these PNY versions, they are flexible and work with most any iPad protective case. Some of the small units or the stiff curly q one don’t always fit through a case on your iPad. I have a couple 128G, you can find different sizes. They plug into your computer with the usb side of course, and the iPad with the Lightening side.

(Oh, I assume you have an iPad with a Lightening connector, not the newer USB-C connector?)

Another good alternative are the devices that allow you to put a micro camera card in them. Basically an adaptor to let you plug in a camera card, they come with an app to do file management. The one one I liked is no longer made, I don’t know anything about currently available models but it’s handy to swap in common micro camera cards of any size you want.

Paul

Edited by paul the original 6/20/2020 22:57

(CC03CEDC-03DB-4B1E-A539-955C09DF2D0F (full).png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments CC03CEDC-03DB-4B1E-A539-955C09DF2D0F (full).png (49KB - 6 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)