AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

blue LED boom light special, relay signal, from a Viper Pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ndcorngrower
Posted 6/18/2020 11:33 (#8321892)
Subject: blue LED boom light special, relay signal, from a Viper Pro

Victoria Township, North Dakota
Sorry for the muddy title to this post I will put it here first if I do not get much response I will try same post over in Machinery

New to us RoGator SS1074 with a Viper Pro to do flow control and variable rate. GPS source is Trimble CFX750 with a Nav 2 controller for steering.

Steers nice really like the tech on this machine.

I am looking to add Blue LED lights on the boom to make it easy to see if the nozzles are flowing or plugged.

I have a couple of Blue LED spot lights on another sprayer but only seem to see the first 5' of the boom spray pattern.

So I am going to try some Amazon 6 LED blue marker lights that are about an inch wide and 4" long and put one on each nozzle.

So my question I want to use an automotive relay to turn the lights on when the section control from the Viper Pro tells the valves to open to start spraying.

Where is the best place to get the low amperage signal voltage from, when the valves are open to power the lights?

I know the valves have 4 wire coming in, constant power, ground and a wire to open the valve and a wire to close the valve.

I have only bought one package of 12 lights and one relay to try this project.

TIA Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)