AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ boom question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Gregor
Posted 6/18/2020 11:17 (#8321864)
Subject: EZ boom question

East Central Nebraska
New to me sprayer/60ft 1000 gal bestway pull type. This sprayer came with EZ guide 500 and ez-boom 2010 ag leader GPS. I have a Ez guide 500 that I run for speed input on the old 440 raven to old sprayer and use for driving guidance. So little bit familiar with the Ez-guide, but no expert and struggle with technology. So I ran thru the set-up on it and used it a little bit already. Question is how do I spray over a spot twice. Is there a quick way. I thought maybe flipping the switch to manual on the ez-boom, but it still shuts off. I don't need to double up very often, but the other day, it was running out and probably went a 100 yards before I noticed it empty where I got half rate on. I miss not having the raven buzzer. When I came back I couldn't respray that spot. Also a few spots I'd like to double up where the weeds are thick maybe missed a small area on the ends with the pre etc. I didn't see anything in the manual and probably missed it. Also when I ran the set-up, it was pretty much set up per directions except set to the easy mode (think that what it was called) instead of the advanced mode. I changed to advance per the manual. What does that do? Otherwise, really like the way it shuts off on the point rows. That is wonderful. Next add I'd like would be ez-steer, but that will be down the road a year or 2. Probably more me just afraid of how to use it and programming it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)