AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suger and Appetite
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

golfnut
Posted 6/17/2020 21:38 (#8321066 - in reply to #8320994)
Subject: RE: Suger and Appetite

Central Nebraska

fishand run - 6/17/2020 21:07 Been low carb low sugar for about 8 years now and only crave sugar a few times a week. Had some mini vanilla wafers after a sweaty 5 today and they were good but I was more tired after the cookies than after the run. Sounds like you are about as skinny as you will ever get so enjoy some sugar every once in a while.

I do enjoy some sugar occasionally but make sure I don't go overboard too much.  I still eat bread and potatoes but in general I've never consumed large quantities of either of them.  Breakfast for me is rarely more than a banana and yogurt.  If we had homemade guacamole in the house I'd eat it nearly every day with corn chips.  It's about as authentic as it gets with no sugar.  

Since I've lost so much weight so easily I've kind of made a goal of getting to the low 160s.  I can still shed some fat around my waist although my upper abdomen pretty much skin.  I'm not at my graduation weight......I'm lower than it.  I've got close to this weight before but never done it in a good way and had no energy.  Running because difficult.  Right now I feel great, but summer running has always been hard for me as I don't deal with the heat well.  Went 5 miles with some friends last night and was ok but the humidity is very low.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)