AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autism and Vaccines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

SDfarmer81
Posted 6/23/2020 08:59 (#8331189 - in reply to #8320780)
Subject: RE: Autism and Vaccines

SW South Dakota
Before our daughter was born, I looked into the vaccination causing autism issue. Everything I read said the 'study' that is often referred to has never been replicated. If i remember correctly it also had a very small sample it was pulling information from.

Also, about the same time that vaccines became so common, the qualifications for Autism were changed. That is why the number of autism cases has increased at the same time vaccinations increased. Looking at the standards of what is classified as autism, I'm pretty sure I would have been diagnosed with it as a kid.

We discussed the issue and concerns with our pediatrician after our daughter was born, after doing our own research. What he told us was the same that we had found out. He also talked about how he has seen a huge reduction of kids getting sick and hospitalized since vaccinations became so common, which was about the time he started practicing. He said they use to get several cases of whooping cough and have babies die, but now the have very few cases.

Our daughter has had all her vaccinations. She turned two in January, and that was her last vaccination for a year. From now on I think everything is just a booster shot. Like I said, we did our own research and talked with our doctor and had no issues with vaccinating our child.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)