AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autism and Vaccines
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/20/2020 09:55 (#8325263 - in reply to #8325235)
Subject: RE: Autism and Vaccines

Pittsburg, Kansas

I did. Before I replied. That was my answer to it.

Ancel Keys did the same type of shaming (along with the complicit help of publications) and discrediting of a scientist that dared show evidence conflicting his diet heart hypothesis. And because of it we have today epidemic obesity and diabetes because the public was made afraid of saturated fat (and if you get the fat out of a diet, it has to be replaced with something else and there are only 3 macro nutrients). How many years of cholesterol avoidance and statin drugs?

Science and scientific journals are not pure as we would like. There is politics and money involved. Much of it is good. Some of it is not.

I'm not saying one way or the other on the autism vaccine debate. All I am saying is beware. We have had 50 years of bad dietary advice for no more of an error based on a powerful man and his followers pushing an agenda. That still exists today despite evidence to the contrary. Caveat emptor.

I suspect, but don't know, we will find out the same thing about global warming some day. Once a bandwagon gets rolling, particularly if there is money behind it, it is hard to get stopped even when evidence suggests the hypothesis was wrong.

John

Edited by John Burns 6/20/2020 09:58
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)