AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agfinity mobile app for marking tile etc.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/14/2020 12:30 (#8314743 - in reply to #8314678)
Subject: RE: Agfinity mobile app for marking tile etc.

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
That is the problem I see with the current Ag Leader displays You can mark various things with marks and delete them ALL. I have tile inlets that I consider permanent. Most of my rocks I would consider temporary. Some folks may have some that are permanent. I wish Ag Leader would allow a mark to be labelled as permanent or temporary. Then one could remove all the temporary ones but retain the permanent ones. So rocks would be in the temporary category but tile inlets would be in the permanent category. I guess a person could then have a mark named Temporary Rock and another named Permanent Rock if you have some that can not be removed but you wish to be made aware of them.

This is why I was hoping that the Deere My Operations map on my iPad and/or iPhone would work out better. It allows for a removal of a specific mark individually. I planned on carrying the iPad with my on the loader tractor and using the app to find the rock. I would then delete it from the app. If I ran out of time to get them all the app would still show those that remain.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)