AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sonny may not get a bonus this year
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

mfro629
Posted 6/12/2020 20:48 (#8311834 - in reply to #8310926)
Subject: RE: Sonny may not get a bonus this year

central illinois
JDEEREMAN - 6/12/2020 08:35

jake1979 - 6/11/2020 21:45

ND should be small grains and grass. I don’t know why you harvest corn in June and don’t think there might be a problem with your climate and corn

Ah, yes, the biggest jerk in the room chimes in to tell ND farmers how and what to plant.

Just because We North Dakotans can raise excellent corn must make you jealous.

Because last fall there were unprecedented rainfall and early monster snow, we should be relegated to horse and buggy farming?

MANY wht acres were not harvested.
Many forage crops were not baled/harvested.
Many Sugar beet acres were not harvested.
Many corn/soy crops were not harvested.

And You preach that we shouldn't raise corn? Well, you got your wish this year. Thanks for the pep talk. My 200 bu APH corn acres at %75 with the 10% P.P. buyup in P.P. also thank you.

You plant all the corn you want as fast as you can ... knock yourself out but it’s not going to end well for ya... can’t say I didn’t warn ya... but while your at it goggle grand solar minimum... and do a lil research and you might decide corn isn’t such a wise choice.... but I have a feeling you will tell me your smarter tougher and can manipulate Mother Nature to bend to your will.. since your the master of your own domain and plenty of nitrogen and fungicide will raise corn on the arctic ...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)