AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weird agleader “tank empty” alarm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 6/8/2020 06:24 (#8303347 - in reply to #8302636)
Subject: RE: Weird agleader “tank empty” alarm

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
It sounds as if you understand how this is supposed to work. As I'm sure you are aware, you must set the new tank level each time you fill. You have the choice of a completer fill, partial fill, partial empty etc. I have used this feature some in the past and it seemed to work fine. I do not use it anymore since I use SideQuest tanks and it is very easy to visually check my tank levels. I used this feature with my Insights. I'm not certain I have even tried it with my InCommands.

I remember with the Insight that it retained the container level even when switching to another field. This made it handy to know the amount left in an NH3 tank when switching fields and starting the new field with a partial tank.

As I recall the system should give an occasional warning when you are within 10% of the set level warning value. I guess it goes to a steady alarm when it feels that the tank if empty.

I would recheck all the values, Especially the container size for this configuration. You should have a configuration for spray and another for this side dressing rig even though they both use a liquid module. Your screen shot shows the container level value. Do both the visual bar graph and container value decrease as you apply? Does they both return to a high value when you refill and reset the container level. Is this the same liquid module that was used with the sprayer? If so and it the alarm feature was fine there, I suspect some confusion in a setting.

Edited by tedbear 6/8/2020 06:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)