AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cab Slob!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Plainwayne
Posted 6/2/2020 22:17 (#8295020)
Subject: Cab Slob!

East ks
Man I can’t hardly stand it. Open the tractor cab door and it is littered with plastic bottles, empty pop can, empty zip lock bag, and a dried up carrot slice. Dirt and an assortment of wrenches. What a SLOB. When I climb into the cab I realize the windows are filthy, probably haven’t been washed in days. You can even see were the front wipers were run to clear dust so you could see driving into the sun. I can almost imagine the smell of the lazy bum who didn’t clean it. I have a mind to raise cane with management. Like that would do a lot of good! I can imagine it would fall on unsympathetic ears. Last time I complained, I got a stern frown a shoulder shrug, and a flat “what do you want me to do about it”. She will tell me once again quit complaining and clean it, it’s your tractor and your mess. OH excuse me but your granddaughter is the one you throws the zip lock bags on the floor then gives me that silly smile and laughs at me when I act stern at her. I guess I will just have to grab a trash bag and get at it. But dang, it’s looking like it might rain and if I hurry I might be able to get the rest of the south piece done. Oh well slob wins one more day. Gotta go.......
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)