AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Desktop computer recommendation??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 6/1/2020 19:36 (#8293246 - in reply to #8293009)
Subject: RE: New Desktop computer recommendation??

central - east central Minnesota -

veritatissplendor - 6/1/2020 16:42 I posted this over at Computer talk. Dont know how much traffic that section gets so I figured I would post here too. Sorry if it's not supposed to be here. I am looking for a brand new desktop computer. I don’t want a laptop to operate as a desktop—actually looking for a desktop computer. Mostly used for email, internet browsing, Microsoft Office, Adobe (PDFs), picture storage,, basic music, YouTube, etc. What (brand with specs (RAM, speed, etc)) would you all recommend? I’d say my budget is around $1000-$1500. If I can get something good for less than $1000, even better! To help you help me, I'm looking generally at Lenovo, Dell, or Apple/Mac (yes, I know it's a different thing altogether), and looking mostly at Lenovo or Apple. Thanks in advance!!!!  

Don't know where you are located - as others have posted, if you have a local computer guy/store, have them build you what you want. It should be under $800 w/monitor. If not, call Dell and have them build you one. You do not need all the bloat that comes with "off the shelf" PC's. Genreally, they don't use the quality components that a custom built PC can have. If you don't have Apple/Mac -  I wouldn't want to go through that, especially if you want Microsoft Office . . . . . . . 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)