AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Honda pioneer vs Kawasaki mule
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

jdoldtimer
Posted 5/23/2020 20:14 (#8275944 - in reply to #8275830)
Subject: RE: Honda pioneer vs Kawasaki mule

Dexter, Iowa
I bought my first side by side utv in December of2018. I'm 61 years old and have had over a dozen atvs over the years. My first priority was that it fit in my featherlite livestock trailer. It also had to ride very smoothly. I looked at Kawasaki and then John Deere. The big Kawasaki was smooth but wouldn't fit in the trailer. They brought in the new style smaller Kawasaki to try. I felt every little bump or dip in the grass with it. John Deere brought their new style gator XUV 590M in for me to drive. Salesman said there was a ramp around the corner to get down off the curb to the driveway, looked at him and said we didn't need any ramp to get off a 8 inch curb. I just drove off the edge and took off out to the grass and went as fast as I dared go to see how smooth it was. It felt like I was floating over the ground including small washes. so I went faster on the way back including along a sidehill that felt very stable to me. on the way back up to the store I jumped a curb that encircled a light pole. Darn I didn't even feel it!! Told the salesman to go write up the order. Best thing I've done in quite awhile. If you have cattle you need to buy the Camo Utv or atv. Have had three that are camo now and the cows don't start to walk off with their newborn calves, you actually have to push them out of your way. This Gater runs up to 49 mph down the road and turns just about as sharp as my atv. Actually easier to drive a cow or bull with it. The box is smaller than the big ones but I get along with it, just clean it out between different jobs.

(20200523_194258 (full).jpg)

(20200523_194313 (full).jpg)

(20200523_194355 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20200523_194258 (full).jpg (93KB - 76 downloads)
Attachments 20200523_194313 (full).jpg (99KB - 95 downloads)
Attachments 20200523_194355 (full).jpg (97KB - 112 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)