AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (10) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New guy to farm welfare
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format
Posted 5/23/2020 06:12 (#8274598 - in reply to #8274526)
Subject: RE: New guy to farm welfare

Galena IL
If you own the land the FSA needs a copy of the deed. If you rent the land FSA needs a copy of the deed from the land owner and a statement saying you rent it and what % is yours. So if you cash rent for example it would say “ I Joe rent my farm at xxxx to Fred for the 2020,2021,2022 crop season. It is a cash rent agreement “ it needs to be signed by both parties but does not need to state the amount.... Dennis
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)