Posted 5/22/2020 14:06 (#8273576 - in reply to #8273552) Subject: RE: PP decisions made already anywhere
So when do you or have you made the decision? Are you going to run in marginal conditions up to and even after the 25th or switch to soybeans/sunflowers. Or on the morning of the 26th will you PP the maximum number of corn acres possible? That’s was sort of what I was angling towards.
There is a school of thought that PP is going to occur on as much as possible because the incentive is not there to run as long as last year, but then those in the heart of poor planting conditions say it will depend. With how close we are to the last planting dates, that decision should start to become clearer I would think.