AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Will you send you kids to school with a mask?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

agfarms
Posted 5/22/2020 14:47 (#8273625 - in reply to #8272805)
Subject: RE: Will you send you kids to school with a mask?

NWPA
rockfarmer1990 - 5/22/2020 06:50

If the school recommends or says they need it, then yes I don’t see a problem. I also don’t have a problem with parents who don’t feel it’s safe enough to send their kids to school. My daughter is starting pre school this fall and had pre existing health conditions that make her more at risk. But to say your not going to send your kids because your school is taking all the precautions to protect the kids, teachers, and families seems strange to me.

We’ve talked to our 4 year old about wearing a mask and why she might be wearing it. It’s not a fear, freedom, or political thing. It’s science and I’ll continue to listen to what the large majority of doctors and scientists are saying trying to save lives vs politicians who have an agenda

I will not require MY children to wear a mask anywhere but a grain bin or other dusty conditions and that won't be till they are older.

And putting a mask on a kid would be of very little use IMO.

And if any of my kids were at high risk MY WIFE AND I would take mesures to protect THEM. I would not ask others to do something as trivial (as far as spreading the virus) and unhealthy (can't be good to breath in one long term) as wearing a mask.

Edited by agfarms 5/22/2020 14:48
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)