AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

IPad Pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 5/24/2020 13:03 (#8277209 - in reply to #8276974)
Subject: RE: IPad Pro

Altoona, WI
Exactly. Until this most recent purchase and iOS update, I did not personally feel as though an iPad would even qualify as a Leatherman, at least for me. It has gotten to the point where it has become quite useful for the every day type of stuff. The processing power is definitely there to compete with a desktop. It appears like a greater majority of innovation and resources are being poured into these devices vs desktop hardware, OS’s, and apps so I think it is just a matter of time before these things will be the go-to devices for everyday Leatherman type of work, but will also be able to handle the large tool chest stuff with some tweaks to the interface and OS to allow connection to multiple displays and additional peripherals to give them the ability that some power users require.

For a number of years, I felt that mobile device advancement had somewhat stagnated. It seems like high end phones are only getting more cameras and more powerful processors. But the last couple of years have resulted in some real advancement in the iPads that are worthy of notice. Thus, the reason for my original post on this topic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)