AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bone on bone painful knees
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/9/2020 09:14 (#8245089 - in reply to #8245051)
Subject: confirmation of pain reduction

Pittsburg, Kansas

Wow! You and me both.

I have had three laproscopic back operations on L5. Last operation doctor said it would be bone grafting and locking the joint up so he suggested I change occupations and quit abusing it. That has been probably 30 years ago now.

My back pain went away also, along with the knee pain. I used to take pain pills like candy. I have had a total of two Tylenol in the last 14 months since changing diet. My back still gives me problems if I abuse it. If I mow the lawn (we have a rough one) after a couple hours it is "talking" to me that I should get off that mower. And I will get a little stiff down my sciatic nerve. But hardly ever any actual pain. I'm sure the pain would come if I kept abusing it, but I just get some tightness warning me to back off. And I am doing a WAY lot more physical stuff now than a couple years ago.

Thanks for the conformation that it is not all just in my head. Diet really does make a difference. Inflammation is a big component of pain. Getting on a low inflammation diet is a step in the right direction. Low carb or all the way to carnivore is a low inflammation diet. Sugar and carbs is a high inflammation diet.

On that meatrx program (the video with Shawn Baker) there have been a number of people interviewed that have cured their migraines and other health pain issues by getting off or cutting down the sugar/carbs.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)