AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Young Farmers: So you think you want to be a farmer?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

alextiller
Posted 3/26/2009 13:57 (#657514)
Subject: Young Farmers: So you think you want to be a farmer?

USA
So you think you want to be a farmer? What’s stopping you or making you think twice? What do you think could be done to better to insure your success?

As many of you know, I am working on a book for future farmers. Now I need some help. I have created a 16 question survey to try to better understand what motivates and what hinders wanna-be farmers.

In return for filling out my questionnaire, one of you will be selected at random to receive a $100 Tractor Supply gift certificate. The gift certificate can be used at TractorSupply.com or in any Tractor Supply retail store.

Your survey must be completed in full to qualify for the drawing. I will only accept one survey per person and you will be required to provide contact information if you choose to be entered into the $100 Tractor Supply Gift Card drawing. You may submit your survey anonymously if you do not wish to disclose your identity, but then I won’t have a way to enter you into the drawing.

Click Here to take survey

Feel free to pass this survey along to other friends, family, or schoolmates who are considering making farming a career. Email them the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=oSNXoA0B7TzLcgqLcwyXiA_3d_3d

Thanks for your help and Good Luck!

-Alex Tiller
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)