AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I know this isn't the messiest shop but
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pat H
Posted 3/26/2009 09:28 (#657250 - in reply to #657047)
Subject: RE: I finally ran out of 3/8" ratchet handles

I bought 3 more at napa (I was there anyway) and have vowed it's time to get it back under control - I trip over hoses, projects in midstream, and unidentifiables. It only makes it worse when I have help with just a little less willingness to clean up (by myself it takes almost 3 months to destroy it and usually still have all the ratchets). I'm torn between throwing it all out and starting over or buying 22 of the sams clubs blue bin organizers and really separating things out. I have a loft that was organized 2 years ago and now it's not. I'm somewhat hopeful that the ratchets will turn up (especially after buying new) since my friend/employee who worked for me last fall is 6'7" (I'm 5'10") and I just haven't looked in all the 'high places'.

Thanks for sharing - someday I'll have concrete that clean (probably only for a short while though).

Pat

PS: I have a farm manager now that teases me whenever I get a 'project' (you're doing it again - buying junk - note my ford a66 posts) and it has put more pressure on me to buy fewer projects. To some extent it's working since the loader I bought really isn't near the basket case previous projects I've had. However, with a little pressure from the FM (nice guy) I am doing less and thinking more about a clean shop. Of course if everything is new or really nice what's the point of the shop?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)