AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Healthy soil equals healthy food equals healthy people
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

aray63
Posted 4/25/2020 07:30 (#8214950)
Subject: Healthy soil equals healthy food equals healthy people

barry county mi
That may sound kind of corny. Just like to no carb diet sound corny but as a lot of you know it works restart this organic deal 15 years ago went to a trade show called Acres and listen to a guy from Wisconsin Dairy Farmer Gary Z he told us how to build our soul so it would be healthy the crop would be healthy analyze stock would be healthy in the food would be healthy. Gary's he's not the only one that understands this we are your stuff from New Mexico Utah Tennessee North Dakota Florida Michigan. What we look for is something that has a lot of trace minerals some of these have 40-50 trace minerals in them even though we've put sulfur boron magnesium zinc and a few more of those larger traces we have an address though miners minerals but we have on our farm. Is Gary calls it it's balancing the soil do you have a balanced soul you grow a balanced crop the crop feeds animals in a balance way. I suppose some of you would say why. Well in my case many reasons I guess. I consider myself pretty healthy for 75 years old not as tough as some of you I know anyway only prescription drug as for go, my left eye. No sugar no high blood pressure no hard problem no anything but just getting old I guess. But in 1991 I got that darn gout holy cow thought I broke my foot well my life kind of change from then on I Weight 285 anyway I found out there's a lot of things I couldn't eat one of them was process Meats hot stuff for a pig farmer I still eat a little but pay the price anyway it got so bad 10 years ago I can only eat store-bought beef once the week so anyway shortness story up a little we start raising cattle and the daughter was finishing and we start eating steers home behold my foot quit hurting haven't had gout since then plus my knee that crank still cranks but it don't hurt. Anyway grass-fed cattle was her competition as she was selling organic grain-fed to a ° grass cattle anyway we sent ribeye from her Cattle and grass-fed ribeye to see what was the difference there is quite a difference damega 6 to 3 ratio was where it should be with a real load of Omega-3 fatty acids . So balance oil balance crop balance cattle balance food for the table I would guess that makes balanced human haha. Anyway this past fall we took these balance nutrients from Florida Utah New Mexico now in the West Virginia and distributed them to family members for their Gardens to balance their soil and so on and we've been doing it for our neighbors . Just because you are organic farmer your growing a balance crop nor does it mean you're not organic and not growing a balanced crop everybody can grow a balanced crop but you do have to balance your soil. My preaching for the day haha ps our family does use a lot of our beef which is the way it should be and everybody is healthier for it sound of shed some weight which they needed to. John is helping a lot of people on here Im just telling what Ive found out
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)