AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

what they eat vs us
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Chris
Posted 4/23/2020 19:52 (#8212152)
Subject: what they eat vs us

East central Iowa

I read the typical intake of a well known person.  They have tested positive and aren't following any rules because, well thy're elite and they do all sorts of things to fight the virus.  A lot of it being diet.

I read their Monday food intake and one of the things that I was bothered by was I didn't even know what some of it was.

Here is their Monday food intake:

Breakfast: Organic coffee with oat milk; the vascular shrinkage of the caffeine helped my raging sinus headache from the inflamed pressure. Liver-cleansing smoothie. Chris had English muffins with almond butter.

Lunch: Chickpeas and spinach, which is high in B vitamins; lemon rasam—a high immunity-building soup; and mango chutney for digestion.

Dinner: Soup made with organic chicken stock, spinach, carrots, ginger, nutmeg and black pepper, for respiratory health.

Tuesday:

Breakfast: Green tea (caffeinated). Liver-cleansing smoothie. Chris had oatmeal.

Lunch: Cabbage, asparagus—a kidney cleanser—and chayote sambar (chayote is a tropical squash that hydrates the body and is high in vitamin C), with a lentil stew; mango with cardamom and cashews, a tissue-builder that’s also delicious

Dinner: Aqualina’s zucchini-and-mint soup and mushroom crepes.

Aqualina is a chef.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)