AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vermeer balers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kneedeep
Posted 4/9/2020 09:50 (#8175744 - in reply to #8175369)
Subject: RE: Vermeer balers

Lynd Minnesota
Jim Fitz - 4/9/2020 07:03

Vermeer makes a good baler , but dealer support can be a problem, Vermeer used to have good customer support and you were able to call the 800 # and talk directly with tecs who knew the balers inside out, then that all change some one at Vermeer came up with the bright idea to discourage that , thats ok if you have dealer support but when you have all these dealers that run short lines and sale dozens of other brands not so good, thats why in some areas they have lost ground, but if you have a dealer who will give you good support you will be good , but here in Ontario were Vermeer was right up there with JD and New Holland , Vermeer has give up on and let the market slip away from them.

Don’t fool yourself there are some outstanding Vermeer dealers out there that are willing to help. Woodford Equipment in Emmetsburg Iowa is always my first, too bad they are 140 miles away, but there service is worth the drive, also they are outstanding on shipping parts. I had a case rbx Baler before I got my Vermeer and case was terrible on Parts and always had to wait for them to order

Edited to add Vermeer is no different them any other brand for service..you just need to find the right dealer.....

Edited by kneedeep 4/9/2020 09:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)