AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So...US Coronavirus Deaths Surpass H1N1 Swine Flu Deaths
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JD 9400
Posted 4/8/2020 16:25 (#8174156 - in reply to #8173365)
Subject: RE: So...US Coronavirus Deaths Surpass H1N1 Swine Flu Deaths

Southern Pa.
missyferguson - 4/8/2020 10:10

Thank you for your kindness. This is hard for many.

I thought this whole thing was being blown up for drama and political gain at the beginning. I'm tired of hearing the predictions of whats to come and how it should or should not be handled. Only God himself knows what is to come and what is to pass. If you read the Bible and believe it, things will continue to get worse in our society, in our weather patterns and in the deceases we face. People can try to explain it, but I know this is prophecy being fulfilled. This is real, we need to take it serious, and we need to watch out for each other, while we protect ourselves. (Can you imagine how hard it is to not be able to console my mother.)

We will endure this with our faith in tact.

Thanks for that post, Missy!!

I too believe that the things we're seeing are simply prophesies being fulfilled. The Bible is clear that in the last times, we will see these kind of things. It's only going to get worse. The Bible talks about famines, earthquakes, pestilences, and even Nature itself in an upheaval in the last times.

We are seeing it first hand.

Jesus said, "When ye see these things, LOOK UP, for your redemption draweth nigh!!" PRAISE GOD for those precious promises!

COVID - 19 may kill my body, but it can't destroy my soul!!

Let's all live in readiness to meet our Maker!

"Only one life, twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last!"

Keep up your faith!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)