AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Charging sprayer hydraulic system Case/Tyler
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

astep577
Posted 4/7/2020 23:03 (#8172765)
Subject: Charging sprayer hydraulic system Case/Tyler

S & Way E PA
Just wanted to reach out on any thoughts about this...

Have a SPX2130 (I think Tyler NT) that has been apart for several months. Should be finishing up reassembly and starting it up tomorrow night. I read the manual and I don't think I can follow their instructions to a "T." Wanted to reach out for advice.

They say to refill reservoir and run for 20 minutes to heat and filter oil, running all aux hydraulic circuits 5x to purge air. They then say to disconnect front/rear hubs, take park brake off, chain machine, and run 15 min in forward/reverse on front and back motor pairs to purge air out of lines. I have tight shop and there isn't a way for me to chain machine for forward or reverse running on two motors. Can I just run it for the oil warming/filtering phase and then attempt to drive it outside for the rest of the instructions?

Any thoughts on anything else I should do before turning motor over? Bleed lines? Just want to make sure I don't damage the system in the process of getting up and going. Most of the lines on the whole machine were removed and likely replaced. I did flush lines and blow out with air before installation.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)