AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Young Farmer Looking To Rent Land...Where do I Begin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Josh4520
Posted 4/6/2020 19:12 (#8170103)
Subject: Young Farmer Looking To Rent Land...Where do I Begin

Over the past few years I have come to the AgTalk community to get advice on how to repair my equipment and to find some equipment to add to my lineup. I've been farming now for 14 years and have only grown my operation to 180 acres (I started with 14). While I am happy with my progress, I just wish I had more (as does everyone, I know). So, my question is does anyone have any good ideas on how I could get my name out there? I know this has been covered in the past, I just have not been able to find the answers I've been looking for. I know there must be a lot of us who are nearing retirement age. My biggest question is how do I know who these people are so that I can talk to them? I don't want to offend anyone by asking for a rental opportunity, but I also don't want to lose out on an opportunity by sitting idle. I'm sure the answer to this is a loaded question and varies by region, but I'm just looking for advice at this point........and if any of you are looking to retire in NW Ohio, keep me in mind.

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)