AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Are mosques closed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tkoppel
Posted 4/7/2020 15:43 (#8171888 - in reply to #8171793)
Subject: RE: POYUS forgot

Sanilac Co. Michigan
Listen, Bubb, I'm not upset about getting turned back. They're country, they're rules. Like I said, would have been nice knowing that when I talked, you know, ON THE PHONE with those authorities yesterday afternoon, but sure, probably poor communication likely had something to do with it. Mistakes happen and life goes on.

If this means no more Canadian oat seed, well so be it. I think we'll make do, thank you very much, but don't be trying to blame your countries health care short comings on our government. Sorry, but that sh..almost said a vulgar word, won't flush.

By the way, my recently retired wife Lynn (40+ years an Xray tech, radiation therapist and mammographer) has been spending pretty much the whole day, every day, sewing and making respiratory masks for the hospital my son in law works for in Saginaw (he's an RN). So I got news. Maybe some people out there ought to take some proactive initiative, get off they're dead asses and stop crying to they're nanny state to do something for them. Lord, doesn't anyone know the responsibility required of them to have liberty and live in a free land?

So, though this ought not be political, it is. In the end, your leaders are going to do what they figures best for your people and our leaders are going to do what's best for our citizens. Sorry if you don't like it, but there it is. Hey, maybe you guys should petition you headmen in order to get annexed into the union down here. I think we could make room for another 30 some million citizens. Otherwise, you'd be best served tending your own knitting.

Tell you what though, you tell me where to send them and I'm sure Lynn will make and send you, your wife and your kids enough masks so you can cope with this thing...no fooling. It's called Christian charity and frankly she's one of those women that naturally overflows with it. Kind of my inspiration. It's something that doesn't always come naturally to me.

Best wishes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)